The Ground MillHog is a right angled ID clamping end prep tool for small diameter boiler tubes and pipes. Featuring a push pull clamp and release mechanism with permantley attached clamps and wrenches, this self-centering tool performs any angle of bevell and produces a smooth continuous clip.
Self-contained I.D. clamping tool easily fits between small diameter water wall boiler tubes…
- Push-pull clamping and release system
- Self-centering torque-free operation
- Permanently attached clamps and wrenches
- Rigidly mounts to tube I.D., easy to release
- Sealed construction allows use in any orientation
- Produces a smooth, continuous chip
- Compact, low-maintenance end prep tool
- Performs any angle of bevel
- Steel housing with integral radial-thrust ball bearing
- Chatter-free cutter blade locking design
- Uses TiN coated cutter blades
High Performance End-Prep Tool
Featuring an easy clamp and release operation, the Ground MILLHOG is a right angle, I.D. clamping end prep tool for small diameter boiler tubes and pipes. Utilising a push-pull clamp and release mechanism with permanently attached clamps and wrenches, this self-centering tool performs any angle of bevel and produces a smooth continuous chip. Eliminating the possibility of loose parts falling down the tubes, this high performance tool uses the Lock wedge-style blade lock system and TiN coated blades for chatter-free bevelling.
Would you like more information or to discuss a particular project then call +44 (0)1260 253846 or emails us at email@example.com