Here you will find the broadest selection of saws and accessories including the PANELHOG® Universal Air Powered Saw. These saws are perfect for cutting boiler tube panels and removing membranes, cutting pendant tubes, working around clusters of large pipe and cutting big tanks.
PANELHOG®: Boilermaker Tough and Field Proven
The PANELHOG® Universal Air Powered Saw APS-438 is the complete, all around maintenance tool. Effortlessly gliding along the 5 ft steel Track System, which attaches to a boiler tube panel section using two weld tabs, this powerful saw makes both horizontal and vertical cuts. After completing a horizontal cut, all you have to do for membrane removal is either remove the saw, rotate it 90deg and reinstall it on the track, or for even faster membrane notching use the membrane removal bracket. This system is faster and safer than torch cutting and there is no heat affected zone or further rework needed before end prepping.
- Provides accurate cuts with no ‘HAZ’ heat affected zone
- Eliminates rework and grinding before end prepping
- Standard model APS-438 accepts 10″ and 12″, or optional 14″ blades
- Safety relief valve prevents running at excessive speeds
- Cuts tough materials with a high percentage of chrome
- Ergonomic design has optimum balance of speed and torque
- Glides effortlessly on easy to install
- Track Works with Wrap track for cutting pipe up to 60″ O.D.
- Powerful 3 HP pneumatic motor operates on 90 psi shop air and uses only 80 CFM
Would you like more information or to discuss a particular project then call +44 (0)1260 253846 or emails us at email@example.com