The Ground MILLHOG® Electric Powered Beveling tool offers all the same benefits as the pneumatic version with the added ease of being using a electric power outlet.
It is ideal for end prepping tubes and pipe during boiler outages and can end prep alloys.
The critical width dimension is only 1.500in wide for accessing single tubes in a boiler tube waterwall and it can be equipped with a Membrane Removal Head for removing membrane from boiler tubes from .875in o.d. to 1.250in o.d.
- Compact low maintenance end prep tool
- Patented push-pull clamping and release system
- Rigidly mounts to tube i.d., easy to release
- Self centering torque free operation
- Permanently attached clamps and wrenches
- Sealed construction allows use in any orientation
- Produces a smooth continuous chip
- Performs any angle of bevel
- Steel housing with integral radial-thrust ball bearing
- Chatter free blade locking system
- Uses TiN and Hard Lube coated cutter blades.
Would you like more information on the Ground MILLHOG Electric or to discuss a particular project then call +44 (0)1260 253846 or emails us at email@example.com