The Mactech Europe “Terminator” Millhog is a powerful, easy to use ID clamping end prep machine capable of delivering precision end preps on pipe of all alloys, including SuperDuplex, and has a working range of 8-5/8” ID to 36” OD pipe.
The powerful 3 h.p. pneumatic motor or 5 h.p. hydraulic motor provides a smooth, quiet operation and is easily interchangeable.
The Terminator rigidly mounts to the pipe ID and uses form tool bits for wall thicknesses up to 2”. The available ID Tracker creates precise symmetrical end preps out of round pipe at any angle, including ”J” bevels.
Mactech Europe Terminator Millhog end prep tools have been around for over 50 years and have a reputation for being rugged, reliable and easy to use. Our experienced personnel are committed to help you get the tool you need to get the job done efficiently. Please contact us for more information.
- Rigidly clamps to pipe ID’s up to 36”
- All angles of end prep attainable Formed tool bits up to 2” max w.t.
- Pneumatic or hydraulic drive options ID tracker produces symmetrical end preps
- Performs any angle of prep Only eight sets of clamps and two wedges required to cover the entire range
- Simple to operate, quick set-up
- Preps all pipe alloys
Would you like more information or to discuss a particular project then call +44 (0)1260 253846 or emails us at email@example.com
Additional technical data can be found in the PDF document below.